The Warehouse is a 7,000 square foot indoor practice facility. There are 5 batting cages, and 1 open run for pitching. All of our batting cage nets are retractable opening up the entire space for indoor fielding practice drill for team usage.
1 Hour Off-Peak (Before 5:00pm M-F) Lane Rental $10
1 Hour Peak (After 5:00pm M-F, Weekends) Lane Rental $20
1/2 Hour Peak (After 5:00pm M-F, Weekends) Lane Rental $10
For Warehouse Reservations, please contact Erica Snodgrass at TheWarehouse@SGSball.com, or at 815.739.4000
- Cages/Turf Space in The Warehouse must be reserved and paid for in advance by contacting TheWarehouse@SGSball.com.
- Masks and social distancing are required at all times.
- No outside shoes allowed on turf. No cleats.
- No gum or seeds allowed inside The Warehouse.
- Batters must wear helmets inside the cages. Catchers under the age of 18 catching live pitching must wear catcher’s mask.
- For individual rentals – batting cages are limited to 2 adults and 2 players at a time.
- Users will be responsible to clean up of their area.
- Any Warehouse equipment made available for use must be returned to designated area.
- All users of The Warehouse understand they use the facility at their own risk. Users will accept their own liability for any personal injury or equipment damage sustained. SGS/SYCOS is not liable for any personal injury or property damage sustained in or around The Warehouse.
**Due to the current COVID-19 Restrictions, there will be a maximum of 30 people allowed inside The Warehouse. No Spectators allowed at this time.